Watch this video!
Give Your Alumni a Career Management Community
Research is showing alumni are looking to their alumni association to provide career programming.
- The Alumni Attitude Study has consistently shown alumni of all generations are expecting their alma mater to do more to help them lead successful careers.
- The Olson Zaltman Associates found alumni are looking for help in the transitions of their lives and recommends alumni associations deliver services designed to fill this need.
Why is this?
It's a terrible job market for new grads, and not all that great for working professionals. It's getting worse for Boomers who are finding they are losing their edge as companies downsize, or shift job roles and responsibilities to less expensive local or global talent.
You can provide your grads and alumni access to your own Career Management Community that will deliver 5 different webinar series featuring the nation's top career authors, experts and coaches.
Your alumni will have access to:
- Live and recorded career webinars
- Current career news
- Career discussion boards
- Career tools and services by top career providers
- Automated career advising
And, they can even build their own career plan!
Your Career Management Community Includes:
- Customized and branded career online community
- Polls to gather alumni feedback
- Dashboard provides analytics, participation, and reports
- Marketing materials to include in current marketing channels
- Opt in, branded, webinar reminder service for alumni
- Comprehensive customer service support
- Customized and branded career portal
We do it all and you get the credit!
|Learn how you can use your Career Management Community to engage alumni.
Call 800-849-1762800-849-1762 x 203