FAQ’s about TalentCourses
- What are TalentClasses?
- What type TalentClasses do you offer?
- When do you hold TalentClasses?
- Are you able to ask questions during classes?
- What if I have a question after a class?
- What if I miss a class?
- Is there homework?
- Can I connect with others who are taking a class?
- Why are classes less expensive than having a TalentCoach teach one?
1. What are TalentCourses
TalentClasses are group coaching and learning sessions. We designed these so you could get a concentrated focus on topics like career exploration and job search skills and techniques at an affordable cost. The classes are taught by an experienced coach. You are able to ask questions during classes and share your work with our class support team prior to the next class
2. What type of TalentCourses do you offer?
Our focus initially is on career exploration and job search skills. We are expanding these classes to include areas of interests as shared by our customers.
3. When do you hold TalentClasses?
Traditionally, TalentClasses are held in the evening and on Weekends to accommodate the business schedules of our students. If you miss a session, you will be able to listen to the recording of the session at any time.
4. Are you able to ask questions during classes?
Sure. You are able to type questions at anytime during the class. We have an instructors assistant responding to questions so the TalentCoach can focus on the presentation.
5. What if I have a question after a class?
You can contact our instructor assistants at anytime following the class to share information, ask for input, and/or advice.
6. What if I miss a class?
Sessions are recorded so you can watch any session you missed or, if you are interested, you can re-listen to the recording.
7. Is there homework?
Absolutely. Each session will include required readings and the development of the various phases of your career plan.
8. Can I connect with others who are taking a class?
Sure. You will have the ability to connect with others using social media.
9. Why are classes less expensive than having a TalentCoach teach one?
Classes involve a group of students. We can offer the classes at a reduced price.