FAQ’s about Coaching Sessions
- Give me a better idea of what coaching sessions include?
- Do I meet live or online with coaches?
- Can I pick the coach I want?
- What does a coach do for me?
- What areas can a coach help me in?
- Why is it more expensive for a coach
1. Give me a better idea of what coaching sessions include?
You and your coach will set three coaching sessions to focus on the area you want coaching.
Traditionally coaches use Skype, Google Talk or equivalent communication tools tools and some will even record the sessions so you can listen to them later. The coach follows a specific curriculum designed to give you the latest information and provides personalized suggestions based on your profile information and what they have learned from you. All coaching sessions build information about yourself so when you finish your sessions you will have a plan you can begin to live!
2. Do I meet live or online with coaches?
Nearly all coaches meet with their students online.
3. Can I pick the coach I want?
Sure, our search tool will enable you to search for coaches based on a variety of search criterias. When you find your coach, you simple add their name as you check out.
4. What areas can a coach help me in?
Our primary focus is to provide you career exploration and career search coaching, however we have career coaches available to help in niche areas including athletic students, students with ADHD and more.
5. Why is it more expensive for a coach
TalentCoaches are dedicating their time to only you. Your sessions with the coach are one on one, just the coach and you. Talent coaches can earn as much as 200 dollars or more per hour. Coaches participating in TalentMarks have all reduced their fees because they are interested in making a difference in the lives of graduating seniors.