FAQ’s about TalentMentors
- What is a TalentMentor?
- Why do I need a TalentMentor?
- How can a TalentMentor help me make better decisions?
- When do I need a TalentMentor?
- Can I have more than one TalentMentor?
1. What is a TalentMentor?
A TalentMentor is an alum from your college that agrees to mentor you.
2. Why do I need a TalentMentor?
Alumni mentors can open doors that others can’t. Their job is to find other alumni who are in the careers you are interested in and industries you want to break into. Having a TalentMentor to introduce you will give you additional credibility and expand your network.
3. How can a TalentMentor help me make better decisions?
Your TalentMentor knows the career path you are moving into. They can provide industry specific information and guidance and help you see paths and directions you could go that others would not.
4. When do I need a TalentMentor?
You need a TalentMentor your entire life. We recommend you get introduced to TalentMentors early in your sophomore year so they can help you get internships and begin to meet alumni who are in the jobs and careers you are interested in.
5. Can I have more than TalentMentor?